EC-COUNCIL CPENT (CERTIFIED PENTESTING PROFESSIONAL) TRAINING & CERTIFICATION
GO BEYOND | KALI | AUTOMATED TOOLS FLAT CYBER RANGES
What is the CPENT Course?
A rigorous Pen Testing program that, unlike contemporary Pen Testing courses, teach-
es you how to perform an effective penetration test across filtered networks. The
course requires you to Pen Test IoT systems, OT systems, builds on your ability to write
your own exploits, build your own tools, conduct advanced binaries exploitation,
double pivot to access hidden networks, and various technologies. In summary, there
is No program of its kind in the world!
Mind the Gap
Years of research indicate that the majority of Pen Testing candidates have gaps in their skills when it comes to multiple disciplines. The metrics also prove when the targets are not located on the same or a directly connected and reachable segment, very few can perform as well as they do when it is direct and on a flat network.
That’s why, for the first time in the industry, the assessment for the Certified Penetration Tester (CPENT) is about multiple disciplines and not just one or two specialty types.
- The course is presented through an enterprise network environment that must be attacked, exploited, evaded, and defended.
- EC-Council’s CPENT gives the industry an ability to assess a Pen Tester’s skills across a broad spectrum of “network zones.
- What makes the CPENT different is the requirement to be provided a
variety of different scopes of work so that the candidate can “think on
- The result of this is that there are different zones representing different types of testing.
- Anyone attempting the test will have to perform their assessment against these different zones