Certified Network Defense (CND) is one of the most industry-acclaimed certifications that help you in starting a career in the field of cybersecurity. At TwinTech Solutions, we bring the best Certified Network Defense (CND) training in Chennai to help the students & freshers have boosted start in their careers.
The Certified Network Defense (CND) in Chennai with TwinTech Solutions is delivered based on ongoing trends in the information security domain. The trainers are industry experts holding the certifications themselves.
The Certified Network Defender (CND) certification is for Network Administrators who are trained on detecting, protecting and responding to the threats on the networks. CND contains hands-on labs, based on major network security tools and techniques which will provide network administrators real world expertise on current network security technologies and operations.
CND is the basic certification to step into to cyber security career. CND certification verifies that the candidate possesses the fundamental knowledge and proven skills in the area of networking.
- Number of questions: 100
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Availability: ECC Exam
- Test Format: Interactive Multiple-Choice Questions
- Network Administrators
- Network security Administrators
- Network Security Engineer
- Network Defense Technicians
- CND Analyst
- Security Analyst
- Security Operator
- Anyone who involves in network operations
- Module 01: Computer Network and Defense Fundamentals.
- Module 02: Network Security Threats, Vulnerabilities, and Attacks.
- Module 03: Network Security Controls, Protocols, and Devices.
- Module 04: Network Security Policy Design and Implementation.
- Module 05: Physical Security.
- Module 06: Host Security.
- Module 07: Secure Firewall Configuration and Management.
- Module 08: Secure IDS Configuration and Management.
- Module 09: Secure VPN Configuration and Management.
- Module 10: Wireless Network Defense.
- Module 11: Network Traffic Monitoring and Analysis.
- Module 12: Network Risk and Vulnerability Management.
- Module 13: Data Backup and Recovery.
- Module 14: Network Incident Response and Management.