Computer Hacking Forensic Investigation (CHFI) is one of the most industry-acclaimed certifications that help you in starting a career in the field of cybersecurity. At TwinTech Solutions, we bring the best Computer Hacking Forensic Investigation (CHFI) training in Chennai to help the students & freshers have boosted start in their careers.
The Computer Hacking Forensic Investigation (CHFI) in Chennai with TwinTech Solutions is delivered based on ongoing trends in the information security domain. The trainers are industry experts holding the certifications themselves.
Ec-council Computer Hacking Forensic Investigation (CHFI) is the world’s most advanced course. In CHFI you learn more about the forensics techniques and tools. CHFI is a method of detecting hacking attacks and getting evidence to report the cybercrime.
When Cybercrime cases are increasing day by day, knowledgeable forensic investigators to detect the cases has also become high. Ec-council’s CHFI is a best option to get certified and become a forensic investigator.
By completing CHFI certification validates that the person has well knowledge to do forensic investigations and cyber-attacks to provide as an evidence in front of cyber law and also to auditing team to prevent from future attacks.
- Exam Name: CHFI EC0 312-49
- Training – 40 Hours
- Number of Questions for Exam: 150
- Test Duration: 4 Hours
- Test Format: Multiple Choice
- Test Delivery: ECC Exam Portal
- Ethical Hackers
- Penetration Testers
- Network server administrators
- Firewall Administrators
- Security Testers
- System Administrators and Risk Assessment professionals
- Module 00: Penetration Testing Essential Concepts (Self-Study)
- Module 01: Introduction to Penetration Testing and Methodologies
- Module 02: Penetration Testing Scoping and Engagement Methodology
- Module 03: Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) Methodology
- Module 04: Social Engineering Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 05: Network Penetration Testing Methodology – External
- Module 06: Network Penetration Testing Methodology – Internal
- Module 07: Network Penetration Testing Methodology – Perimeter Devices
- Module 08: Web Application Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 09: Database Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 10: Wireless Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 11: Cloud Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 12: Report Writing and Post Testing Actions