Computer Hacking Forensic Investigation (CHFI) is one of the most industry-acclaimed certifications that help you in starting a career in the field of cybersecurity. At TwinTech Solutions, we bring the best Computer Hacking Forensic Investigation (CHFI) training in Chennai to help the students & freshers have boosted start in their careers.
The Computer Hacking Forensic Investigation (CHFI) in Chennai with TwinTech Solutions is delivered based on ongoing trends in the information security domain. The trainers are industry experts holding the certifications themselves.
About The CND
Ec-council Computer Hacking Forensic Investigation (CHFI) is the world’s most advanced course. In CHFI you learn more about the forensics techniques and tools. CHFI is a method of detecting hacking attacks and getting evidence to report the cybercrime.
When Cybercrime cases are increasing day by day, knowledgeable forensic investigators to detect the cases has also become high. Ec-council’s CHFI is a best option to get certified and become a forensic investigator.
By completing CHFI certification validates that the person has well knowledge to do forensic investigations and cyber-attacks to provide as an evidence in front of cyber law and also to auditing team to prevent from future attacks.
About The Exam
- Exam Name: CHFI EC0 312-49
- Training – 40 Hours
- Number of Questions for Exam: 150
- Test Duration: 4 Hours
- Test Format: Multiple Choice
- Test Delivery: ECC Exam Portal
Who Is It For
- Ethical Hackers
- Penetration Testers
- Network server administrators
- Firewall Administrators
- Security Testers
- System Administrators and Risk Assessment professionals
CHFI Course Modules
- Module 00: Penetration Testing Essential Concepts (Self-Study)
- Module 01: Introduction to Penetration Testing and Methodologies
- Module 02: Penetration Testing Scoping and Engagement Methodology
- Module 03: Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) Methodology
- Module 04: Social Engineering Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 05: Network Penetration Testing Methodology – External
- Module 06: Network Penetration Testing Methodology – Internal
- Module 07: Network Penetration Testing Methodology – Perimeter Devices
- Module 08: Web Application Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 09: Database Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 10: Wireless Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 11: Cloud Penetration Testing Methodology
- Module 12: Report Writing and Post Testing Actions
Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing (VAPT) Track
Why you should attend CHFI training in Chennai at TTS?
TTS believes in lifelong relations & we mean it. We provide each of our students the option to contact the trainers at any point in time. We even train our students on not some custom-built vulnerable machines but on real-life scenarios.
DOWNLOAD CHFIv10 BROCHURE
ADVANCED ETHICAL HACKING PROGRAMMES
MOST POPULAR REGIONS ethical hacking training in chennai
- Ethical Hacking Training in Velachery
- Ethical Hacking Training in Adyar
- Ethical Hacking Training in Guindy
- Ethical Hacking Training in Taramani
- Ethical Hacking Training in OMR
- Ethical Hacking Training in Pallikarnai
- Ethical Hacking Training in Saidapet
- Ethical Hacking Training in Vadapalani
- Ethical Hacking Training in Koyambedu
- Ethical Hacking Training in Porur
This course is designed for information security professionals who want to take a serious and meaningful step into the world of penetration testing.If you are thinking about IT security seriously – you need to know Kali Linux. Learn how to use it, how to conduct an attack, how to find vulnerabilities and patch them. Before we begin: the practical use of the course you are going to see has been proven by thousands of people all over the world – beginners and computer geeks as well. People who make their first steps in computer / network security and professionals: network administrators, programmers, pentesters, and white hat hackers.
Are you weak hearted we will not ask you to stay away from it ! you need to get in here and know the game!!
- Metasploit Ninja, by definition, is aimed for security professionals to identify existing vulnerabilities . write and modify exploit code for better understanding.
- Students learn to identify and exploit a wide array of operating. The practical use of the course you are going to see has been proven by thousands of people all over the world – beginners and computer geeks as well.
- Our goal is to provide the highest quality materials you’ve ever seen online and prepare you not only for certification exams, but also teach you pratical skills.
- If you are thinking about IT security seriously – you need to know Kali Linux. Learn how to use it, how to conduct an attack, how to find vulnerabilities and patch them.
- Find security issues, verify vulnerability mitigations & manage security assessments with Kali Linux.First complete training explained from scratch. You will see on step-by-step presentations what to do.
[evp_embed_video url=”http://training.twintechsolution.com/wp-content/uploads/videos/metasploitninja.mp4″ class=”fp-minimal”]
1.Intro to metasploit
1.2 Exploits vs Payloads
1.5 Zero day
3.Getting into action
3.1 Scanning (Reconaissance)
3.2 Gathering information
3.3 Enumerating services
3.4 Figuring out the whole game
3.7 Covering the tracks
4.1 Buffer Overflow
4.2 EIP Overwrite
5.1 Hunting Bugs
5.2 SEH Overwrite
5.3 Memory protection bypass
5.4 Rop Chains
5.5 Writing you own exploits
6. Using Metasploit to the core
6.3 Exploit dev tools
6.4 Debuggers (Immunity)
7.1 Privilege Escalation
7.2 Kill AV and Firewall
7.3 Stdapi and Priv Extensions
7.4 Token Stealing and Incognito
7.5 Espia and Sniffer Extensions
8.1 What is encoder
8.2 Killing Antivirus in their Zone
8.3 Encoders in Metasploit
9 Hacking Android Devices
9.1 Using trojans [RAT]
9.2 Infiltrate the device for calls, messages, contacts.
IT Security Professionals
IT Security Hobbists
General IT Knowledge
Knowledge on the level of IT Security Beginner Training
No programming skills needed
Good to know how to use Linux/Unix OS